Are you looking for sliding door design ideas Brisbane? Not just suited to wardrobe frontage, there are many ways you can use our sliding doors in your home!
The Sliding Robe Door Company can tailor make sliding doors to suit any space or area of your home from wardrobes to room dividers.
Our doors come in made-to-measure sets, giving you the opportunity to maximise the space in your home.
Design Ideas for your Sliding Doors
When you think of sliding doors within your home, quite often you’ll see the usual suspects on wardrobes, in office spaces and storage cupboards.
But did you know, sliding doors that you often see on wardrobes can also serve another purpose?
- Previously, we have had clients use our sliding robe doors as room dividers. Not only is this an economical idea but it also requires no structural changes to your home and they are easily removable.
- Our doors have also been used in garages/laundries to hide away service areas.
- We have also used single doors to block off hallways.
- Sliding doors can also be used as an opening to an external area of your home.
Internal Sliding Doors Brisbane
So why would people choose sliding doors in other parts of their home?
- As house lots become smaller and children stay at home longer, people are coming up with creative ways to maximise their existing space.
- If you have come up with a different idea for a sliding door, we can help create it, with other internal doors made from the same materials as our sliding wardrobe doors.
- Before choosing sliding internal doors as an option for your home, just be aware all of our doors run along a bottom track so there needs to be allowance for a floor track in the space you have chosen.
Sliding Door Design Ideas Brisbane
The Sliding Robe Door Company creates custom sliding wardrobe door sets and internals at affordable prices.
Our products, which are made-to-measure by our professional team at our Lawnton factory, come in a range of colours and finishes to suit any style or taste.
We can supply our high-quality products with an instructional video for those who wish to install them on their own, or our experienced team members can take care of the installation for you. We also offer a repair service for damaged doors.