Are you creating a new look in your home and need to know more about sliding wardrobe door sizes?
At The Sliding Robe Door Company we can help by custom making sliding wardrobe doors to perfectly fit the space you’re creating.
Our doors are manufactured onsite in our factory on Brisbane’s Northside to fit the specifications you’re looking for.
Made to Measure Doors
Clients can provide their own measurements if they want supply only or just delivery of doors. For this we require the four overall opening dimensions:
- Height – measure from floor surface where the bottom track is to be installed up to the top of the opening where the top track is to be installed. Do this on the left and right hand side of the opening.
- Width – measure from the inside of the left hand wall/jamb to the inside of the right wall/jamb. Do this at the top of the opening and bottom of the opening to check for any out of squares.
Alternatively, we can carry out an onsite measure where we take all the necessary sizes and manufacture the doors to fit.
Sliding Wardrobe Door Process
- Call and supply measurements or book in onsite measure.
- Receive an itemised quote for the work.
- Approve quote and pay 50% deposit.
- Order is manufactured.
Wardrobe Door Sizes
We custom make doors to fit any space. Some infills are restricted to 2400mm and 2700mm high. The number of doors required depends on the overall width of your opening and the internal configuration – there are 2 different door profile styles in our range, Standard and Slimline.
You can view our range by size here.