If you struggle to find your favourite outfit in your closet, or your clothes end up on the floor often, it might be time to have some custom built-in wardrobe internals created.
Here at The Sliding Robe Door Company we want your wardrobe to be functional and suit your needs well, which is why our internals are made to measure.
We also work with our customers to design the most suitable configuration.
In this blog we also reveal:
- 4 questions we recommend asking when designing your dream wardrobe, and
- Our process for design and installation, so you know what to expect if you pick The Sliding Robe Door Company to create your built-in wardrobe internals.
4 Questions to Ask When Designing A Built-in Wardrobe?
To determine the ratio of drawers/shelving to hanging, as well as the inclusion of helpful accessories, such as trouser racks, we recommend you ask the following questions when designing your wardrobe.
- How do I use (or want to use) my wardrobe?
- Do I need to store large suitcases?
- How much space do I need to allow for long dresses or bulky jackets?
- Does most of my wardrobe consist of pants/shirts?
Custom Wardrobe Internals
When an off-the-shelf wardrobe solution just doesn’t cut it, let us create the ideal space for your belongings.
At The Sliding Robe Door Company we can customise your wardrobe internals in terms of the following:
- Size: We design all pieces to size to ensure everything fits perfectly and the space is used well.
- Colour: Most fit outs are in a standard 16 mm white melamine. However, we can customise the colour to suit each client’s needs.
- Layout: We customise the layout to suit the space (and habits) of its owner.
Process for Creating Wardrobe Inserts Brisbane
Here’s what to expect when you deal with The Sliding Robe Company:
Step 1: Get in touch with us via our website form or by calling (07) 3205 6066.
Step 2: We come to your property for an onsite measure and consult. If you’d prefer, we can discuss draft designs in our office prior to site check and measure.
Step 3: We’ll design a solution that suits the space and services your wardrobe needs in the most effective manner.
Step 4: Your wardrobe internals are custom-made to order.
Step 5: Installation is the last step! The internals can be supplied as a flat pack for a client to assemble and install. However, the most popular choice is to have order supplied assembled and installed by our technicians – unless the client already has a builder onsite to install.
Built-in Wardrobe Internals
Do you need custom built-in wardrobe internals designed and created? Talk to the team at The Sliding Robe Door Company today.
The Sliding Robe Door Company creates custom sliding wardrobe door sets and internals at affordable prices.
Our products, which are made-to-measure by our professional team at our Lawnton factory, come in a range of colours and finishes to suit any style or taste.
We can supply our high-quality products with an instructional video for those who wish to install them on their own, or our experienced team members can take care of the installation for you. We also offer a repair service for damaged doors.