Are you hoping to find the perfect sliding wardrobe doors online? If you said yes then you’ve come to the right place.
At The Sliding Robe Door Company, we can help with your wardrobe upgrade needs! We offer door sets and kit sets available online.
Not sure which one you need? Keep reading to find more about what we include in each set.
How to Order Our Sliding Wardrobe Doors Online
It is so simple to place your order for our door sets or kit sets on our website!
Here are the main steps you need to carry out:
- Measure the cupboard opening: We need 4 opening dimensions to ensure your doors will be a good fit and to highlight any ‘out of squares’ (not at the right angles) that may cause issues with the door function.
Read more about the 4 dimensions we require in our blog here.
If you are not comfortable with this step of the process, one of our team members can come to your property to carry out an on-site measure and consult.
- Go online and select Door Sets or Kit Sets: Not sure which one you need? Our door sets come complete, which makes them ready for easy DIY install.
Whereas, our kit sets do not include doors. That makes them perfect for clients who can source their own infill material to assemble the doors themselves.
Kit sets are made up of aluminium and components including:
- Heavy-duty rollers and guides
- Soft-close buffer strip
- Top and bottom track (82mm wide standard double track with V Groove) You can opt for slimline tracks or slimline triple tracks at checkout.
- Glazing vinyl or wedge for assembling panels.
Learn more about our kit sets here.
- Select the height:
a. Up to 2100mm high, or
b. 2100mm to 2400 high
- Select the correct width category: We have plenty of options which you can view here.
- Pick the right infill: We can create custom wardrobe doors in a range of materials, including vinyl, VJ or colonial board, glass, plasterboard, mirror and melamine.
- Simply fill out the order details. Once you’ve made your selection and you’re happy with it, you can place your order.
Expert tip: When it comes to measuring the space for your new wardrobe doors, there is slight room for error as the door rollers are adjustable. However, if your measurements are too far off, it can mean a new set of doors. If the doors are too big for the space, they can often be trimmed down to fix, or if too small, a jamb added to account for the extra height needed.
Sliding Wardrobe Doors Brisbane
Are you ready to order your sliding wardrobe doors from our Brisbane based company? Click here to begin or give us a call now on 07 3205 6066 to discuss your project.
The Sliding Robe Door Company creates custom sliding wardrobe door sets and internals at affordable prices.
Our products, which are made-to-measure by our professional team at our Lawnton factory, come in a range of colours and finishes to suit any style or taste.
We can supply our high-quality products with an instructional video for those who wish to install them on their own, or our experienced team members can take care of the installation for you. We also offer a repair service for damaged doors.