Give your wardrobe a new lease on life and replace hinged doors with sliding doors Brisbane. The Sliding Robe Door Company can show you how.
Our sliding door range is available in many colours and finishes and are designed to be tailor made to suit whatever space you want to slide them into.
So, ditch those old hinged doors and get ready for a fancier sliding option which is sure to make your life easier.
Don’t wait! Jump online and check out the available range now, measure up and get in touch with us to order. Give our team a call on 07 3205 6066 or send an online enquiry online enquiry to find out more.
How to Replace a Hinged Door with a Sliding Door
In most cases, any vertical beams to which the doors are hinged to are not supporting beams, therefore are easy enough to remove.
An assessment can be made with an onsite measure or, if the client can send through some detailed photos of the existing doors, we can help point them in the right direction of the correct options.
Why Choose Sliding Doors Over Hinged Doors?
- Hinged doors can limit internal access as well as impede into valuable space within the room/area.
- You can choose from different finishes that are offered with sliding doors.
- Sliding doors are often easier to manoeuvre for anyone who may have trouble opening/closing hinged doors.
- They are an affordable option – we are a small, local business with factory direct prices. Purchasing custom made may seem like it would cost more, however often the amendments that are required to make an “off the rack standard size” set work, often increases the cost to exceed the custom price.
- With sizes, plain plasterboard can be manufactured up to 3000mm high, the widest individual door width is 1200mm. However, we can manufacture as many doors as needed to cover the length of the opening, so there is no limit to width.
Replace Hinged Door with Sliding Door Brisbane
The Sliding Robe Door Company creates custom sliding wardrobe door sets and internals at affordable prices.
Our products, which are made-to-measure by our professional team at our Lawnton factory, come in a range of colours and finishes to suit any style or taste.
We can supply our high-quality products with an instructional video for those who wish to install them on their own, or our experienced team members can take care of the installation for you. We also offer a repair service for damaged doors.